• What to do if you are in a car accident

    You have a legal duty to notify ICBC if a vehicle you own or are driving is involved in an accident that injured someone or damaged property. Even if you are not the owner or driver, you must promptly notify …

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now